The Adrena-line zip line tour is not for the faint of heart. The exciting zip line tour starts innocuously enough with a short walk through a peaceful part of the tropical rainforest, but that’s as pastoral as it gets.
You get hitched up to a series of cables and zip from platform to platform high up in the tree canopy. Go out on a limb and take the leap and swing like Tarzan into the web. If your adrenaline isn’t flowing then, a brisk hike to the next set of platforms will juice things up a bit before you zip safely and with a thrill to base camp.
- Adrena-Line Canopy zip line
- Tarzan Swing
- Two (2) Zip Line Sweepers for a group of eight (8) guests
Adrena-Line tour starts at 10.00 a.m. in Chassin, Babonneau
Tour Duration: 2 hours
- Zip line accessibility is fast & easy
- Exclusive features: Tarzan Swing
- Zip through eighteen (18) Platforms
- Small groups of eight (8)
- Inspected and approved by ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology)/International Insurance
- Highest ratings in Health & Safety
- Walking/hiking shoes mandatory (no high heels, sandals or flip flops).
- The Adrena-Line tour is not suitable for pregnant woman or persons with back or neck injuries.
All riggings are on a triple redundancy system so you never have to scrape your knee.
The Castries Waterworks reserve at the La Sourciere Mountain is home to Rain Forest Adventures/Sky Rides, St Lucia’s premiere eco-adventure company, just half an hour’s drive from port Castries and the island’s major hotels.
Book for Adrena-Line online now and get 10% discount on every online ticket purchase!